Force Register for Guests by xenCODE [Deleted]

I know this is a silly question.But how do i give them the option to register by Facebook or normal register.Like with the xenforo when they click the sign up they can either register by Facebook or register normally.Where as the images only take you to the register page without a option for facebook

That would be really good if you can tell me how to do this.It is that i advertise on Facebook as well so i would like to be able to give them both options if possible.Thank you for your quick response

That would be really good if you can tell me how to do this.It is that i advertise on Facebook as well so i would like to be able to give them both options if possible.Thank you for your quick response

edit the template 'xenCODE_ForceRegister' and change:
Code:
<a href="{xen:link 'register'}">
to:
Code:
<a href="{xen:link 'login'}">

I can't seem to get this addon to work properly. The area at the bottom of the forum works as if it is supposed to. Although I can't seem to get it to display the actual picture. I've even tried moving the pictures to the proper place and updating the Listener.php file to this below.

Code:
<?php
class xenCODE_ForceRegister_Listener {
public static function template_create($templateName, array &$params, XenForo_Template_Abstract $template) {
switch ($templateName) {
case 'PAGE_CONTAINER':
$template->preloadTemplate('xenCODE_ForceRegister');
break;
}
}

public static function template_render($name, &$contents, $params, XenForo_Template_Abstract $template) {
if ($name == 'xenCODE_ForceRegister_css') {

$images = array('v1','v2','v3','v4','v5');
$randomzie = v1;

$addtemplate =  'div.xenCODE_ForceRegister{ background: url("styles/XenCrea.com/Scroll/xenCODE/ForceRegister/'.$randomzie.'.png") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent; bottom: 0; height: 200px; position: fixed; right: 1px; width: 300px; z-index: 1; }';
$needle = 'div.xenCODE_ForceRegister{}';
$contents = str_replace($needle, $addtemplate, $contents);

return $contents;
}

if ($name == 'body') {
$addtemplate = $template->create('xenCODE_ForceRegister', $template->getParams());
$rendered = $addtemplate->render();

$needle = '</footer>';

$contents = str_replace($needle, $rendered.$needle, $contents);
return $contents;
}
}
}
?>

No matter where I seem to move the picture to and update the Listener above. No image shows at all. The link works just fine, and you can see the area it should be in with object inspector. Just no image. Any idea what I can do to fix this? :/

Edit: Nvm, just randomly started working. Great addon. =D

Top Bottom