Add-on For XF1.5 -- assign style to specific usergroup

Solari

Greets,

We would like an add-on that would allow us to assign specific styles to specific usergroups automatically. For instance, we have a usergroup that are paid members so we would like them to be assigned to an ad-free style.

I hope this makes sense! If you need clarification, just let me know.

Thanks,
Ray

P.S. I realize we can use conditional statements but it seems easier and cleaner to assign styles by usergroup. I'm open to discussion about this, though.

Last edited:
From what I understand not if the user group is assigned to it. You should ask in the addon thread, they could guide you in the proper direction with the addon.

Hmm, I'll test it out further... I may have not have had it set right. Thanks for the heads up! :)

Ray

From what I understand not if the user group is assigned to it. You should ask in the addon thread, they could guide you in the proper direction with the addon.

UPDATE: The add-on doesn't automatically assign usergroups as I've found, so I'm leaving this thread open in hopes of finding a developer to do this for us if the add-on guy isn't interested in modifying his as he's moved onto XF2.

Thanks!
Ray

Top Bottom