For those who have transitioned from PC to Mac, how did it go?

I have a Hackintosh (with a purchased snow leopard and Lion) and the transition was as smooth as butter on pancakes.

I have a 100% operational Mac pro with 16GB ram for less than apple charges. I built the PC close to Mac Specs.

I have a Hackintosh (with a purchased snow leopard and Lion) and the transition was as smooth as butter on pancakes.

I have a 100% operational Mac pro with 16GB ram for less than apple charges. I built the PC close to Mac Specs.
Can you send me a PC with the specs you used? I think Hackintosh would be 1000x easier if I knew the best hardware to use :).

Yep, that is how we have done it via Fusion...

I must ask Fred... where is the option to put the Windows bar down the bottom? Our system places it in the top bar, having to dropdown the start menu... which is annoying. So obviously I have missed a simple checkbox somewhere?
right click the windows bar, there's an option not to fix the toolbar and then drag it to the bottom. I'm sorry, I cannot provide you the correct English term, but in that context menu isn't too much to click :)

Top Bottom