RM 1.1 For how long can a user update/edit his own resource?

denam

A user told me that he is not able to update/edit his resource anymore which was possible before. I tested his permissions and he was right that I could not edit the resource. I could not find a time limit for updating/ editing own resources or did I miss it somewhere?

Does it has anything to do with 'Time limit on editing/deleting own posts'? I have set those permissions to 1 week because I don't want users to be able to delete their threads after a certain amount of time.

I have set the 'Update/edit resources by self' option to 'Allow' for registered users but the resource owner can not edit his resource.
Any idea what could be wrong?

I was trying that too, but it showed that the user could edit his resource and I could not really test his permissions for the resource without logging in as the user. Also after revoking moderator permissions I still could edit his resource. Then I reset all usergroup permissions again and all category resource permissions and revoked single user permissions.

At the end it somehow worked again for the registered user group and I am not sure what caused that problem. So everything seems to work fine, now.

Top Bottom