Food Pr0n - Fantasia revisited.

Kim

Someone (not mentioning any names) suggested that I reboot the food Pr0n thread, as the last one was too long for newbies.. could be something in that, let's give it a whirl!

What have you just/will you/wish you were eating?

I just finished a very delicious little dinner of a piece of salmon on a bed of salad, it was scrum-diddly-umcious!

It wasn't this one... this one I cooked and ate

a few weeks ago.. but it was similar, sort of.. OK well it was salmon on salad - use your imagination :p

salmon_veg_toss.webp

And... because this is a new kick off .. here's a bonus cake for you Cake Pervs out there.... don't say I never give you anything!

Orange Cointreau Torte I made a week or so ago.

orange-torte.webp

I would love to hear what you are having to eat! Pics would be great too :D

Someone (not mentioning any names) suggested that I reboot the food Pr0n thread, as the last one was too long for newbies.. could be something in that, let's give it a whirl!

What have you just/will you/wish you were eating?

I just finished a very delicious little dinner of a piece of salmon on a bed of salad, it was scrum-diddly-umcious!

It wasn't this one... this one I cooked and ate

a few weeks ago.. but it was similar, sort of.. OK well it was salmon on salad - use your imagination :p

View attachment 41043

And... because this is a new kick off .. here's a bonus cake for you Cake Pervs out there.... don't say I never give you anything!

Orange Cointreau Torte I made a week or so ago.

View attachment 41044

I would love to hear what you are having to eat! Pics would be great too :D
That someone may of been me? :D :whistle:

Here are some things ive been eating recently. All made by my own hand! :)

Chicken Tikka Masala
IMG_0080.webp IMG_0081.webp

Salmon and Pasta
IMG_0119.webp
Just wanted something light, easy and healthy. Has a bit of black pepper for flavoring. Was actually yummy.

Carbonara
IMG_0134.webp
Bacon, with fresh egg tagliatelle pasta. Mmmmm.

Strawberry and Banana Smoothie.
IMG_0353.webp
I got a smoothie maker for Christmas, so I have been playing with it making all sorts of yummy drinks.

Now that... YUM! LOL so naughty, but sooo gooood I bet ;)
Oh it certainly was. Only managed half of it (was a dessert after all!), but you can take it away in a pizza box and have it later.

These pancakes were one of the nicer things I've made myself recently. Did them for me and the wife for Sunday breakfast a few months back. Sure beats a McDonalds!
2012-12-11 07.50.31.webp

Oh it certainly was. Only managed half of it (was a dessert after all!), but you can take it away in a pizza box and have it later.

These pancakes were one of the nicer things I've made myself recently. Did them for me and the wife for Sunday breakfast a few months back. Sure beats a McDonalds!
View attachment 41055

Your pancakes look fabulous!!!

As to sure beats McD's I find almost anything does myself :p

I get the bacon on top (yum) but what is under that on top of the pancakes?

OMG I am starving now after seeing all this sexy looking food..

Best thing I cooked recently was bacon and cheese bagels LOL

Ik.. I am pathetic right.. :(

That all looks very yummy Lee :D Pfffffwwwoooarr your Chicken tikka looks good :D

Do you do a lot of cooking?

Now that... YUM! LOL so naughty, but sooo gooood I bet ;)

Yeah, I cook pretty much every night of the week. I love it, so the wife hardly gets a look in :P I'm sure she isn't complaining though. Hahaha.

My favorite sandwich is probably something really basic like;

Ham, Cheese, Coleslaw, Lettuce and Tomato.

Boring or what.

Top Bottom