Food Fantasia

Mmm, its a shame Brogan dosent like em but you do... lol

I like pretty much everything when it's come to food.
biggrin.png

What's there to feel shame ?

Err...Actually there is because he doesn't kiss me when I eat olives
wink.png

I could eat fish every day. My favourites are red mullet, sea bream, sea bass, sardines and salmon. I also love cray fish and prawns but not good for my cholesterol. Brogan hates seafood but he eats salmon once a week for me.

I could eat fish every day too! :D I am lucky that Jeff loves it also, and we do eat a fair bit of fish!!

Last night I ended up not being bothered to make curry after all, so we got Take away curry LOL heheheehe it was pretty gooooood, but not as good as home made.

Tonight : White Rice , Cauliflower curry :p & Daal (Plain Homemade Yogurt)

If anyone wants to know what's daal - http://allrecipes.com//Recipe/easy-masoor-daal/Detail.aspx
Amar mone hoche tumi hocho bangali... tumi ki bangali? I can tell because.. tumi amar shathe bangla bolso on that other post, and now tumi daal are bajhi khaba, tye amar mone hoche tumi bangali?
lol you can ignore that if you dont know what it means, but im sure you do ;)

Amar mone hoche tumi hocho bangali... tumi ki bangali? I can tell because.. tumi amar shathe bangla bolso on that other post, and now tumi daal are bajhi khaba, tye amar mone hoche tumi bangali?
lol you can ignore that if you dont know what it means, but im sure you do ;)

I understand exactly what you said sorry i am not bangali i am from Nepal tho :P i am familiar with your language i have many friends who are from bangladesh and learned it from them .

I understand exactly what you said sorry i am not bangali i am from Nepal tho :p i am familiar with your language i have many friends who are from bangladesh and learned it from them .
Cool thats interesting, my bangla is about 70% ok english is 100%, I dont speak bangla often as Im more used to english as I born and raised here in USA. I only speak Bangla with my parents and rest of the time its english, but I prefer to speak english with them, but then they will think im forgetting my "culture" lol.

Cool thats interesting, my bangla is about 70% ok english is 100%, I dont speak bangla often as Im more used to english as I born and raised here in USA. I only speak Bangla with my parents and rest of the time its english, but I prefer to speak english with them, but then they will think im forgetting my "culture" lol.

Well let's not spoil the Thread with offtopics but i will tell you this What your parents think is exactly right you need to listen them too just keep them happy whatever it takes you will have your own family someday and realize they were not wrong.

Tonight: White Rice, Spicy Vegetable curry, and Sag & Dall Bajhee (Spinach with plain homemade yougurt mix)
securedownload.webp

Took the pic from my phone, yea I know the quality is bad so it might not look as good as it did when I was eating it lol.

Beef cutlets and roasted zucchini, eggplant, and baby carrots. There's something about mushy roast eggplant with its skin that makes me want to throw up. I prefer them skinless, pureed, and made into that nifty appetizer that I can't remember the name of!

That was going great until you got to the disgusting little salty balls :(
I just can't fathom how anyone can eat an olive without vomiting, the smell alone makes me heave.

Still looks delicious though :D
Sorry, but I burst into a laughing fit as I read this.

I could eat fish every day too! :D I am lucky that Jeff loves it also, and we do eat a fair bit of fish!!

Last night I ended up not being bothered to make curry after all, so we got Take away curry LOL heheheehe it was pretty gooooood, but not as good as home made.

You must get some lovely seafood over there, very fresh and clean.
smile.png
Lucky you and Jeff!

You must get some lovely seafood over there, very fresh and clean. :) Lucky you and Jeff!

Yes we do Londoner :D Before we moved out of the City we used to go to the Sydney fish markets every Saturday morning and buy up a load for Saturday night lol it is something i really miss from the City I must say, whilst we have some OK fish shops up here, there is nothing like the Markets! :D

I made this Snapper last week, OH MY ! it was good :D

snapper_ginger-jpg.9220

Top Bottom