Font Awesome Local

Font Awesome Local 4.4.0

No permission to download

BassMan

BassMan submitted a new resource:

Font Awesome Local - Run Font Awesome icons locally from your server.

Description:
This add-on is created to use Font Awesome icons locally for all my add-ons that are using them.

• Are you using any of my add-on that has Font Awesome?
If you want to run FA icons from your server with my add-ons, you just need to upload files (download here). Than it's enough if you enable it only in one add-on.

Read more about this resource...

Hey, i have already registered on your forum but i didn't receive any confirmation emails, could you help to check and confirm my account, really like this add-on and would to install it on my board.

Thank you!

Sorry i have already received the confirmation email. However, can i just ask something, i'm currently using a style which using font awesome on their own link, but if i want to use it by uploading your add-on, i have to replace the tag <head> with below code?

Code:
$0
<link rel="stylesheet" href="{$requestPaths.fullBasePath}styles/bassman/font-awesome/css/font-awesome.min.css">

Thanks!

Sorry i have already received the confirmation email. However, can i just ask something, i'm currently using a style which using font awesome on their own link, but if i want to use it by uploading your add-on, i have to replace the tag <head> with below code?

Code:
$0
<link rel="stylesheet" href="{$requestPaths.fullBasePath}styles/bassman/font-awesome/css/font-awesome.min.css">

Thanks!
If you want to use it locally, than yes.

Sorry-so-new here, but I have a beginner's question...
On the Updates page you state:
How to update?
• upload and overwrite all files in upload folder to right place​
So I'm wondering what the 'right place' is?(i.e. forum root?)

Then when I read the install_instructions.txt file I see:
If you're not using this for my add-ons than the right path is:
styles/bassman/font-awesome/css/font-awesome.min.css​

Ok, but what if I do want to use it for your add-ons?
Is the use of the word not in there by error, above?

How to update?
• upload and overwrite all files in upload folder to right placeSo I'm wondering what the 'right place' is?(i.e. forum root?)
Just upload it to same path like it's in the Upload folder from downloaded file.

If you're not using this for my add-ons than the right path is:
styles/bassman/font-awesome/css/font-awesome.min.css
Than you need to add this line to right template. Check here: Font Awesome Local 4.4.0 | customizeXF

Ok, but what if I do want to use it for your add-ons?
If you want to use Font Awesoem locally from your server than upload the content of the Upload forlder to the path mentioned above and enable Fot Awesome function from add-on.

Top Bottom