Font Awesome Bb Code & its generator interface

Font Awesome Bb Code & its generator interface 1.2.0

No permission to download

cclaerhout

Is there a possible live (or demo) site that you can share?
At the moment no, but you should create a dev board to test any new addons before installing them on your live board. It's allowed by the XenForo licence providing you're the only who can access it and it's protected by a htaccess login.

It's throwing a error when I try to preview
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'Sedo_AdvBBcodeBar_Helper_Sedo' not found - library/Sedo/FaBbCode/BbCode/Formatter/FaBbCode.php:179

It's throwing a error when I try to preview
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'Sedo_AdvBBcodeBar_Helper_Sedo' not found - library/Sedo/FaBbCode/BbCode/Formatter/FaBbCode.php:179
Thank you, I totally forgot to use the new Bbm Helpers for this Bb Code formatter. I don't have the error since I still have the old files.
A patch will be released in a few minutes.

I used the addon "Addon Install and Upgrade" to install your addon, ist that wrong?
No, there is nothing wrong with the kind of addons, but you need to import the Bb Code XML file via the Bbm. This Bb Code XML file is located in the extra directory of the archive.

No, there is nothing wrong with the kind of addons, but you need to import the Bb Code XML file via the Bbm. This Bb Code XML file is located in the extra directory of the archive.
Ah thank you!

What do you think about it to show more then 4 icons at the same time? Like the icon helper in the button BBcode manager. Would be faster to find the right icon :)

Ah thank you!

What do you think about it to show more then 4 icons at the same time? Like the icon helper in the button BBcode manager. Would be faster to find the right icon :)
I don't understand. The Bbm has an helper both for TinyMCE Quattro and XenForo Redactor. The system is just a little different because XenForo redactor is using a sprite whereas TinyMCE is using vectorial font icons (see the FAQ of TinyMCE Quattro for more information).
mce4_helper.webp

Top Bottom