Font Awesome Bb Code & its generator interface

Font Awesome Bb Code & its generator interface 1.2.0

No permission to download
I don't understand. The Bbm has an helper both for TinyMCE Quattro and XenForo Redactor. The system is just a little different because XenForo redactor is using a sprite whereas TinyMCE is using vectorial font icons (see the FAQ of TinyMCE Quattro for more information).
View attachment 67447
I mean atm you select the icon with the unfold thing and you see only 4 icons at the same time. It would be great to see it like smileys here or the "XenForo icons set" , so that you see more then 4 icons if you know what I mean?

I mean atm you select the icon with the unfold thing and you see only 4 icons at the same time. It would be great to see it like smileys here or the "XenForo icons set" , so that you see more then 4 icons if you know what I mean?
I see now what you mean, but I wanted to have a compact mode with a search system that make possible to find fonts by their names.
Behind this simple window, there's a lot of code and I'm not going to change this.

cclaerhout updated Font Awesome Bb Code & its generator interface with a new update entry:

Version 1.2.0 released

Version 1.2.0 released
Requires last versions of TinyMCE Quattro & the BBM
  • The options have been simplified
    • The FA integration is managed by the BBM now
  • The FA icons can be integrated with the editor smilies below box
    • These icons are managed inside the editor with a Wysiwyg mode
    • This feature is compatible with the XenForo Redactor editor
      • If your XenForo version is below the 1.4.5...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I tried to import BBM_BbCode_Fa.xml using the Import Custom BB Codes importer in Xenforo 1.4.5 and get the following error:
Error
Please provide a valid BB code XML file.

I tried to import BBM_BbCode_Fa.xml using the Import Custom BB Codes importer in Xenforo 1.4.5 and get the following error:
Error
Please provide a valid BB code XML file.
This is a Bbm Bb Code. As stated in the addon description:
Required addons:

I am not seeing any editor button in redactor. There seems to be a blank space. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?
Is there any chance on the user interface coming to redactor?

I am not seeing any editor button in redactor. There seems to be a blank space. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?
  • The Bb Code Button for Redactor doesn't exist. You can customize it using the Bbm: just edit the Bb Code and apply a button for the Redactor config.
  • If you don't plan to make complex layout or use all features of Font-Awesome, the FA icons will be integrated in the smilies box under a new tab ; no need more here and that's certainly what you're looking for.
  • The UI won't be coded for Redactor

I see that my smilies box no longer works. I must have done something wrong. Can it be related to my custom style?

I see that my smilies box no longer works. I must have done something wrong. Can it be related to my custom style?
May be, you need to perform standard tests: check with the default theme, check your browser console, etc. It's working on my demo board.

How do you change the color of the FA icons in the smiley box? I'm using a dark theme and they are pretty much invisible.

Where is the FA creator button in the toolbar? I only see it in the advanced insert drop-down. I imported the BB code xml and chose a FA icon, force enabled the icon in TinyMCE options, added the ocon to the toolbar via the buttom manager LTR but still can't get it to show up on the TinyMCE toolbars.

I also don't see the tab arrow on the right side of the FA icons to modify them like in your resource picture.

it doesn't show the icons in the message after submitting It just shows BBCode instead of the icon:
[sedo_adv_fa=fa-volume-up][/sedo_adv_fa] [sedo_adv_fa=fa-arrow-circle-o-down][/sedo_adv_fa] [sedo_adv_fa=fa-refresh][/sedo_adv_fa] [sedo_adv_fa=fa-list][/sedo_adv_fa] [sedo_adv_fa=fa-cog][/sedo_adv_fa] [sedo_adv_fa=fa-camera][/sedo_adv_fa]
The icons show up in the TinyMCE Edittor though.
edit: I seemed to have fixed it, though I don't know what I did.

Last edited:
How do you change the color of the FA icons in the smiley box? I'm using a dark theme and they are pretty much invisible.
=> css : (.Smilie.FontAwesome)

Where is the FA creator button in the toolbar? I only see it in the advanced insert drop-down. I imported the BB code xml and chose a FA icon, force enabled the icon in TinyMCE options, added the ocon to the toolbar via the buttom manager LTR but still can't get it to show up on the TinyMCE toolbars.
My mistake. In this file, search "bbm_sedo_adv_fa" and replace with "bbm_fa".

I also don't see the tab arrow on the right side of the FA icons to modify them like in your resource picture.
No idea why. Check with the default theme and another browser.

Top Bottom