1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fixed following_error_occurred

Discussion in 'Resolved Bug Reports' started by soloarquitectura, Oct 23, 2010.

  1. soloarquitectura

    soloarquitectura Active Member

    I could not reproduce the error, but I think this phrase sometimes appears as follows:
    The following error occurred::

    Instead of:
    The following error occurred:

    That is, it has a ":" extra at the end of the sentence.
     
  2. soloarquitectura

    soloarquitectura Active Member

    I found this (admin_templates.xml):

    Code:
    <div class="errorOverlay">
    <a class="close OverlayCloser"></a>
    <xen:if is="{xen:count $error, false} == 1">
    <xen:if is="{$showHeading}"><h2 class="heading">{xen:phrase following_error_occurred}:</h2></xen:if>
     
  3. Lawrence

    Lawrence Well-Known Member

    Confirmed. The phrase itself contains ":" at the end of the sentence.
     
  4. Mike

    Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

    We don't include trailing colons in the phrase, so I've moved that out and updated the code to be consistent.
     

Share This Page