Following/Followers Count in Member Card [Deleted]

Matthew Hawley

Matthew Hawley submitted a new resource:

Following/Followers in Member Card - Add Following/Followers Count in Member Card

autoinstall-png.50226
installupgrade.png

What this addon does:

This addon adds a users following and followers count in the member card.

View attachment 51390

How to install:
This addon can be installed using Chris Deeming's Addon Installer or Install and Upgrade by Waindigo.

or

Upload files to root folder
Install the XML

License:
Under no...

Read more about this resource...

This looks like it just modifies the "member_card" template to add:

PHP:
{xen:number $followersCount}

Now, at least on 1.2.1 this is not a variable that is global -- so most places around the site, it just shows up as zero ... ?

I don't see any changes from the earlier version - could you check that the file was changed?

Works there for me. Check the template modifications. There might be something interfering.
Zero template modifications. Clean install. That variable you add isn't global as far as I can tell ($followersCount) so it's not getting pulled ... ? Is your add-on doing anything besides a template modification?

The other plugin I linked to actually creates the follower_count column in the user database table, then runs a cron to keep it updated -- so it's actually pulled in that way via the membercard. I can't see how your template edit only would get that number?

Zero template modifications. Clean install. That variable you add isn't global as far as I can tell ($followersCount) so it's not getting pulled ... ? Is your add-on doing anything besides a template modification?

The other plugin I linked to actually creates the follower_count column in the user database table, then runs a cron to keep it updated -- so it's actually pulled in that way via the membercard. I can't see how your template edit only would get that number?

The template edit works for me....i dont understand.

look on 2dmods.com. Click someones member card.

Top Bottom