• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Following/Followers Count in Member Card [Deleted]

Matthew Hawley

This looks like it just modifies the "member_card" template to add:

PHP:
{xen:number $followersCount}
Now, at least on 1.2.1 this is not a variable that is global -- so most places around the site, it just shows up as zero ... ?

Works there for me. Check the template modifications. There might be something interfering.
Zero template modifications. Clean install. That variable you add isn't global as far as I can tell ($followersCount) so it's not getting pulled ... ? Is your add-on doing anything besides a template modification?

The other plugin I linked to actually creates the follower_count column in the user database table, then runs a cron to keep it updated -- so it's actually pulled in that way via the membercard. I can't see how your template edit only would get that number?

Matthew Hawley

Zero template modifications. Clean install. That variable you add isn't global as far as I can tell ($followersCount) so it's not getting pulled ... ? Is your add-on doing anything besides a template modification?

The other plugin I linked to actually creates the follower_count column in the user database table, then runs a cron to keep it updated -- so it's actually pulled in that way via the membercard. I can't see how your template edit only would get that number?
The template edit works for me....i dont understand.

look on 2dmods.com. Click someones member card.