Fluxoid

Status
Not open for further replies.

nodle

The site has been around for awhile now. But we were on IPB. So converted over and love the speed of xenforo. Still getting use to customizing etc. The site has a general mix of all topics. We always try to make it a friendly atmosphere. Feel free to take a look around or sign up. Hope you enjoy the site. Suggestions and comments are welcome. :)

Fluxoid

Last edited:
I'm really a big fan of these earthy/neutral colours. You've kept everything crisp and clean with this theme. Excellent work. :)

I agree with you @Shelley but after moving to 1.2 and all the template changes, and having changes each time I update RC versions. I just wanted something that worked. @Arty's seems to know his code, and I just wanted not to be the one to have to do the work anymore. Maybe when the 1.2 final gets released I will look into customizing again. In the mean time I just wanted soemthing that worked and was bug free.

I agree with you @Shelley but after moving to 1.2 and all the template changes, and having changes each time I update RC versions. I just wanted something that worked. @Arty's seems to know his code, and I just wanted not to be the one to have to do the work anymore. Maybe when the 1.2 final gets released I will look into customizing again. In the mean time I just wanted soemthing that worked and was bug free.

Totally understand, @Arty certainly does know his stuff (amazing styler). Well, I certainly look forward in seeing that theme back whenever you update or work on it because it was a really nice theme I felt but understandable that you wanted something that was 1.2 compliant. :)

25 members with 47.5 thousand messages! Holy sheet!

The theme itself is fine, nothing I can quickly see stands out as "fix me" and I do like how you have the sign up button right in a notice, how'd you do that?

The only thing for me is that I don't know what a Fluxoid is and by looking at your forum it's hard for me to determine it. It is like a general forum covering many topics or is there a specific niche here?

I also do like the icons in use here, like next to the nav menu and at the footer. Overall, nicely done.

Ya we are just a small forum have been around for many years. We are more of a General Forum covering many topics. For the signup button I used:

Code:
<a class="callToAction" href="http://www.fluxoid.com/register">

Seemed to work out fine. Thanks for your input I appreciate it.:)

You mean you dont have the skin in the admin cp disabled or something?

No once I switch to a new skin I just delete the old one. I figure that I am never going to use it again. It was back when I use to use 1.1. After that I didn't feel like keeping up with updates.

Like your skin.

How is possible a forum with near 10 000 threads and only 26 members ?
You have close suscribtion ? ;)

We have just been around for many years and I post alot ;). No subscription is open to everyone. Everyone is welcome to join.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom