Flock integration

Fufu

Flock integration or Flock integrates with xenForo.

The Flock browser been around for awhile, I'd say by far the best social networking integrated browser to date (August 6th, 2010).
http://www.flock.com

I use: IE(5.1-8), FF, Opera, Chrome, Safari, and Flock on a daily basis and Flock has the best social networking benefit. Only downside is that it takes a few seconds to load, but a lot less time than IE9. :p

Anyways, this isn't a big deal, but something to tuck away for future reference. :cool:

Upvote 0
Doesn't Flock have a super low fan-base?

I tried it once, but as it was based off of Firefox, I didn't see much point in using it, and there were more CPU/RAM issues for me then other browsers (This was 1-2 years ago).

No need to integrate now.

Flock Official End of Support Notice

Support for Flock browsers will be discontinued as of April 26th, 2011. We would like to thank our loyal users around the world for their support, and we encourage the Flock community to migrate in the coming weeks to one of the recommended web browsers listed below.

Our Recommendations
Since no further security updates will be provided to keep you safe on the web, we encourage all Flock users to upgrade to either Chrome or Firefox. Both are based on the same reliable technologies as Flock, and both are being actively maintained and improved. Also, each of these browsers has a broad selection of add-ons and extensions to customize and extend their capabilities.

For more information (including notes on how to migrate to other browsers), please see our FAQ.

Thanks,

The Flock Team
You joined this list when you downloaded the Flock web browser, so you could get tips, alerts, and announcements related to Flock.

Our mailing address is:
Flock, Inc.
604 Mission Street, Suite 700
San Francisco, CA 94105

Copyright (C) 2011 Flock Inc All rights reserved.

Now that it is discontinued I want to download it :(.
Wasn't all that great of a browser last time I tried it.

It was basically just Firefox with some nice packaging and social features, with all the usual Firefox flaws (I had more issues with CPU/RAM than Firefox with it as well). Unless your life really depends on social networks, there wasn't much different in using it over another browser.

It was basically just Firefox with some nice packaging and social features, with all the usual Firefox flaws (I had more issues with CPU/RAM than Firefox with it as well). Unless your life really depends on social networks, there wasn't much different in using it over another browser.
But for that you could just make a bunch of iframes individually inside resizable containers that call your favorite social networking sites into one page and name it homepage.html put it on your desktop and run it from there. :-)

Flock Inc...lol that made me laugh when I said it aloud fast. Thanks you get a like for that.
OMG! I never realized how it sounded out loud! You made me laugh really hard! I am going to use "Flock integration" as a catch phrase now. :ROFLMAO:

Flock Inc...lol that made me laugh when I said it aloud fast. Thanks you get a like for that.
You still have a chance to download "Flock!"
http://beta.flock.com/
I downloaded a copy for legacy reference.

Top Bottom