1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flock integration

Discussion in 'Closed Suggestions' started by Fufu, Aug 6, 2010.

1. Fufu

Fufu Well-Known Member

Flock integration or Flock integrates with xenForo.

The Flock browser been around for awhile, I'd say by far the best social networking integrated browser to date (August 6th, 2010).

I use: IE(5.1-8), FF, Opera, Chrome, Safari, and Flock on a daily basis and Flock has the best social networking benefit. Only downside is that it takes a few seconds to load, but a lot less time than IE9. :p

Anyways, this isn't a big deal, but something to tuck away for future reference. :cool:
  2. Forsaken

Forsaken Well-Known Member

Doesn't Flock have a super low fan-base?

I tried it once, but as it was based off of Firefox, I didn't see much point in using it, and there were more CPU/RAM issues for me then other browsers (This was 1-2 years ago).
  3. Fufu

Fufu Well-Known Member

No need to integrate now.

EQnoble likes this.
  4. EQnoble

EQnoble Well-Known Member

Flock Inc...lol that made me laugh when I said it aloud fast. Thanks you get a like for that.
  5. a legacy reborn

a legacy reborn Well-Known Member

Now that it is discontinued I want to download it :(.
  6. Forsaken

Forsaken Well-Known Member

Wasn't all that great of a browser last time I tried it.

It was basically just Firefox with some nice packaging and social features, with all the usual Firefox flaws (I had more issues with CPU/RAM than Firefox with it as well). Unless your life really depends on social networks, there wasn't much different in using it over another browser.
  7. EQnoble

EQnoble Well-Known Member

But for that you could just make a bunch of iframes individually inside resizable containers that call your favorite social networking sites into one page and name it homepage.html put it on your desktop and run it from there. :)
  8. Fufu

Fufu Well-Known Member

OMG! I never realized how it sounded out loud! You made me laugh really hard! I am going to use "Flock integration" as a catch phrase now. :ROFLMAO:
    You still have a chance to download "Flock!"
    I downloaded a copy for legacy reference.
  9. Ezeh

Ezeh New Member

For those of you interested in this type of browser, there is always RockMelt, a similar concept, but it's based off Chrome. http://www.rockmelt.com/