1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cannot Reproduce Flickering when scrolling through 'who liked message'

Discussion in 'Resolved Bug Reports' started by dutchbb, Dec 8, 2010.

1. dutchbb

dutchbb Well-Known Member

2. Kier

Kier XenForo Developer Staff Member

I have been unable to reproduce this using Mac OS X 10.6.5 with Safari 5.0.3 on that thread. Is there any other information you can provide?

3. dutchbb

Hm, I do have some Safari extensions installed, not sure what else... I'll try to change a few things and see what happens.

PS: I do not have this problem in other browsers.
    PS2: The problem is not just in that thread, but in any thread.

Edit: removing the extensions didn't help.

4. Kier

Kier XenForo Developer Staff Member

Can anyone else reproduce this?

5. Ingenious

Ingenious Well-Known Member

Works fine for me on Safari 5.0.2, Mac OS 10.6.4

I never use Safari so no extensions installed. I will do the update it's telling me I need to do and try on the same versions as the OP.

6. Ingenious

Ingenious Well-Known Member

OK, tried it on Safari 5.0.3 and OS 10.6.5 and same result - no flickering (on an unmolested Safari).

7. dutchbb

Well Safari has been acting strange here for a while now, crashing daily (on any site) and I still don't know why. I wouldn't be surprised if it is related.

8. dutchbb

It still exists unfortunately. I reinstalled OS X completely recently (10.6.6), Safari 5.0.3 still shows the bug. I can't imagine I'm the only one experiencing this?

9. Decent60

Decent60 Well-Known Member

Have you tried updating your graphics card? It looks like its more hardware issue than software.

10. dutchbb

I'm using a Macbook Pro from late 2008 with all software and drivers up-to-date. The graphics card is a NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT. I have no flickering on any site or any other XF feature, just that likes pop up when scrolling.

PS: the following/followers pop ups in the profiles also do not flicker when scrolling, so it's just the likes pop up.