Flexile

Flexile 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Does this style already work with xenforo 1.5?

It doesn't officially support 1.5. However, using XenForo's "Automatically Merge Changes" feature should fix any issues for the most part :)

I'd highly recommend updating to UI.Flex. It is based off of our UI.X Framework and has a ton of features that are not available in Flexile :)

Jake

You don't have to buy them separately. UI.Flex is built off of UI.X and includes all of the functionality that UI.X contains, you don't need to install them separately :)
Oh that's nice!

Is UI.Flex the updated/expanded version of flexile? Or what's the differences?

Was told to post this here instead of the main support section, any help would be appreciated:
I'm running a forum with a modified version of the Flexile theme. This has worked fine up until recently when I enabled signing in with google and suddenly the layout of the login form itself has been broken by the new button. Example:

The login form still looks fine with the default theme, so I'm confident that this is a theme-specific issue, but when comparing the current theme with the default one I am struggling to find any differences between their implementations of the login form templates.

Any ideas of where the problem might be?

@Dave Thomas This would be the best answer .. ;)
It doesn't officially support 1.5. However, using XenForo's "Automatically Merge Changes" feature should fix any issues for the most part :)

I'd highly recommend updating to UI.Flex. It is based off of our UI.X Framework and has a ton of features that are not available in Flexile :)

Jake

@Mike Creuzer - How hard would it be to get the Flexile slogan / header / info box that is in the top right of the forum header onto my Audentio Scratch theme? Could I create a child theme using Flexile but only using the header part of it?

If I am not mistaken, postloop uses this theme.
How to set the theme to fixed like they did?
or maybe there are options im not aware of....

thanks

If I am not mistaken, postloop uses this theme.
How to set the theme to fixed like they did?
or maybe there are options im not aware of....

thanks
Hello, yes they are using the Flexile style. To make your theme fixed navigate to Appearance > Styles -> Style Properties -> General: Page Width Controller. Play around with those settings there, be sure you make a child theme marked "Fixed" instead of using the primary theme. Try out these to see if they work for ya?:
width: 992px;
margin: 0 auto;

Top Bottom