Flexile

Flexile 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Hello,
Sorry if it has already been posted, but could not find a way to fix the flexile theme background.
Do you know a way to fix the background while scrolling the page?
Thanks

Hi,
I can't change the background category without affecting other things like "last thread",...

Can you tell me what I can do to just change the background category and text content (just under the title category)?

Use the color palet affects other things. :(

Thanks,

Hello
Default theme resources manager featured content 3.
But flexile theme featured content 2.
How corrected
Thanks.

Hmm, having a little error:
qqwesK5.png

XM4H3Dx.png

How can I make the links underneath in line with the main Nav Bar ones?

Hi @Mike Creuzer

I'm trying to update my customised version of the old Flexile to your new responsive version of Flexile but I've come across a few issues which I cant see how to resolve. Any help would be greatly appreciated...

1) There's a gap between the selected tab and the sub navbar which appeared as I was editing the style. I dont know how to remove it...

menu-tab-gap.webp

2) I cant change the font colour on unselected tabs. I've tried editing in the obvious place (style properties, heading/navigation, but it doesnt seem to work. This is the text I would like to change to white...

unselected-tabs-font-colour.webp

3) The text is blurry in the menu tabs, the sub navbar and the node headings. It looks blurry and hard to read. I've no idea why this is happening...

blurry-text.webp

4) Lastly the ends of my breadcrumb seem to have disappeared. The edges are there in the default version so it must be something that I changed. I tried resetting all the breadcrumb properties but that didnt help either. Do you have any idea how I could restore those...

breadcrumb-edges.webp

Top Bottom