Flexile Dark

Flexile Dark 1.5.22.0

No permission to download

Dad.

Audentio submitted a new resource:

Flexile Dark - A FREE clean, modern, and flexible theme for almost any XenForo forum

Introducing...

A new, fresh, innovative style for XenForo...

Flexile has a clean, modern look and supports all of XenForo's rich styling features, including Style Properties and 2-click recoloring. It is a Dark variation of the popular Flexile style.

View attachment 71900

All color variations seen here...

Read more about this resource...

Thank you!

Quick question. If we made "additional" changes to the stylesheet do we just export import those to apply these changes to your version so we can make the upgrade from 1.2 to 1.3 without having to manually do it?

Again great work with bringing back the top free style in the market! Are you going to add the additional Flexile Dark colors..... orange was my favorite!! Thanks again!

Good job on the style, but please watch out for including files like desktop.ini in every single map, my OCD doesn't like to see that on the server and now I gotta remove it ;)

Does Audentio do custom work with this template? Do you have plans to make it better than it is as there are several things that could change that would make it even more appealing.

Good job on the style, but please watch out for including files like desktop.ini in every single map, my OCD doesn't like to see that on the server and now I gotta remove it ;)

I did a manual search from filezilla for all files named desktop.ini and bulk removed them from the search area to save time.

@Audentio I am trying to get rid of that thin blue line at the top of the style, how do I do this please. This is the line between the logo and Reports

Capture17.webp

Hi I was wondering if I can somehow disable the flexiblecontentbackground to show the html background that I have set up?

The reason I ask is because when I use that background I only seem to be able to repeat the image to fill the screen on long threads, rather than have it be independent of scrolling down.

screenshot.webp

Top Bottom