Flexile Dark

Flexile Dark 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
how do i fix the RecentThreads Block from Xenporta, it looks like this right now:
0fdnQOL.jpg

im having a little trouble, the searchbar background and text is the same color.Both white is there a way to change this.
sBFk5cd.png

yes thats the global settings, if i change there ill change the whole forum, i think if i somehow changes the search box background color to black it would work.

hope Audentio can help out.

Last edited:
I just upgraded but I can't see anything that is wrong with the 1.2 version theme. Haven't seen any errors as of yet so I suppose the 1.2 version if you guys made the changes when Erik wasn't active then you won't need to download this new theme as 1.2 and 1.3 are similar.

Does @Audentio do custom requests here. I feel bad you're giving this for free to people.

yes thats the global settings, if i change there ill change the whole forum, i think if i somehow changes the search box background color to black it would work.

hope Audentio can help out.

Add one of the following to EXTRA.css template:

Code:
#QuickSearchQuery {background: #000;}

Or if you want it only on quicksearch open:

Code:
#QuickSearch.active #QuickSearchQuery {background: #000;}

Change #000 to whatever color you want (thats black).

I just upgraded but I can't see anything that is wrong with the 1.2 version theme. Haven't seen any errors as of yet.

Does @Audentio do custom requests here. I feel bad you're giving this for free to people.

Yeh we will post an update soon, but there won't be anything significant.

Is there any "upgrade" instructions from previous versions?

For this version, just overwrite your theme in the ACP -- no file uploading necessary as no files were changed. Make sure you have a backup of course, but if you are using a child theme for your custom changes there will be no issues.

how to fix whatever happened here....?

e05880756464d758cdb318444bed5e38.png

Hmm. Looks like quite a few things are wonky. Which theme did you install? You may have installed the child theme as a parent theme, but its hard to say from looking.

For this version, just overwrite your theme in the ACP -- no file uploading necessary as no files were changed. Make sure you have a backup of course, but if you are using a child theme for your custom changes there will be no issues.

Hmm. Looks like quite a few things are wonky. Which theme did you install? You may have installed the child theme as a parent theme, but its hard to say from looking.
Could be, Currently upgrading xenforo to latest version, seeing if that was what's causing it. Then I'll try a few more ways of installing it

Okay, So I updated Flexile itself. Installed the dark theme as a CHILD of Flexile (the new one)

This is what I have now:
65dcdd8817ebfeb5737b9f62cf589ee3.png

Two things that I think can / are wrong.
The text. Should the navigation bar be a dark grayish color?

The group bars. Where did my gradient go?

Also this:

700746ceaa9c6baccaae59aa34038e91.png

How do I change the colors so you can actually see the text?

The next is intentionally dark, just thought it looked better.

As for the group bars, I think we removed those intentionally as well. Or rather, they are using a more subtle gradient.

As for the thread status text color, we will fix that.

@Mike Creuzer - Do you do custom work with this theme and what's your typical rate? I noticed you also posted Formerly Audentio. They are selling the template on their site though. Confused on your current relationship with Audentio.

@Mike Creuzer - Do you do custom work with this theme and what's your typical rate? I noticed you also posted Formerly Audentio. They are selling the template on their site though. Confused on your current relationship with Audentio.
Hi there, I am Audentio :D

And yes, we do custom work, feel free to send me a PM or create a request at my site for a quote on whatever you need :)

Hello, when I go to edit the title of any thread, can't view the title to edit, look at the screenshot:

IUMyVQo.png

How to change this? :(.

Thanks! ;).

Top Bottom