Resource icon

Flatter (1.2 responsive) 1.01

No permission to download
I think that is in
Style Properties: Header and Navigation > Selected Tab

That was it! You are 2 for 2 today. I have two more questions if you have time. If you look at the site on an iPhone or Android there isnt a lot of margin between the time/date and the grey bar to separate. is there a way to make that space bigger?

And I have a small spacing problem on my xenporta on the front page and the word comments, but I am not sure if that is this theme or something I need to work on in xenporta's templates.

That was it! You are 2 for 2 today. I have two more questions if you have time. If you look at the site on an iPhone or Android there isnt a lot of margin between the time/date and the grey bar to separate. is there a way to make that space bigger?

And I have a small spacing problem on my xenporta on the front page and the word comments, but I am not sure if that is this theme or something I need to work on in xenporta's templates.

Not sure about the second one, but for the first one in message.css find this bit near the end

Code:
@media (max-width:@maxResponsiveNarrowWidth)
{
    .message .messageInfo
    {
        margin-left: 0;
        padding: 0 10px;
    }

Try changing the padding to something like
padding: 6px 10px;

Not sure about the second one, but for the first one in message.css find this bit near the end

Code:
@media (max-width:@maxResponsiveNarrowWidth)
{
    .message .messageInfo
    {
        margin-left: 0;
        padding: 0 10px;
    }

Try changing the padding to something like
padding: 6px 10px;

It again. Thanks so much.

Some templates are outdated?

UDwZ9WO.png

Using xF 1.2.0 and newest Flatter.

Some templates are outdated?

UDwZ9WO.png

Using xF 1.2.0 and newest Flatter.
Same problem here.
when I change the setting of vbcoders hide hack, the setting on the BB code popup remains unchanged.
While it works fine on default style.
Shall I just change the xenforo_popup.css?

No outdated templates left, changed the colours, made several changes with regards typography (more to go on that front) and some other tweaks. Will happily post the style back here in this discussion if that's permitted by the license.

I made one particular change to prevent a (small) horizontal scroll in the responsive versions, not sure if I introduced that problem as I tweaked or if it was there from the start though!

No outdated templates left, changed the colours, made several changes with regards typography (more to go on that front) and some other tweaks. Will happily post the style back here in this discussion if that's permitted by the license.

I made one particular change to prevent a (small) horizontal scroll in the responsive versions, not sure if I introduced that problem as I tweaked or if it was there from the start though!
How is this close to stock XF as you first installed it? I like that future XF update will introduce minimal problem.
I like what you did with the style and the fonts, very clean, minimal and modern.

Top Bottom