Flat Awesome - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

If the avatar isn't centered then padding my be wrong, the below will set the user title, username to center.
Code:
.messageUserInfo, .messageUserBlock
a.username
{
        text-align: center !important;
}

If the avatar isn't centered then padding my be wrong, the below will set the user title, username to center.
Code:
.messageUserInfo, .messageUserBlock
a.username
{
        text-align: center !important;
}

I've managed to center the usertitle and username, just can't seem to center the avatar.

Awesome style! I have one quick question. I know many of the icons are hard coded, and I have been able to find them pretty easily and make changes. But currently I am trying to find out how to change the downward chevron right next to the username, that you click to access your member profile. Where can I find that?

Attachments

• Howto.webp
    Howto.webp
    2.7 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Awesome skin! I have one quick question. I know many of the icons are hard coded, and I have been able to find them pretty easily and make changes. But currently I am trying to find out how to change the downward chevron right next to the username, that you click to access your member profile. Where can I find that?

Thanks for the kind words :), you can change this via css:

Code:
.accountUsername .fa:before {
    content: "\f150";
}

Place this inside your extra.css

Full list of icons as a cheat sheet here: http://fontawesome.io/cheatsheet/

Thanks for the kind words :), you can change this via css:

Code:
    content: "\f150";
}

Place this inside your extra.css

Full list of icons as a cheat sheet here: http://fontawesome.io/cheatsheet/

I replaced it and it did change the icon. I chose a new fa icon "fa fa-tachometer" where can I put that? And thanks again for the help Russ I appreciate it.

Nevermind Russ I think I got it figured out. I just needed to use the unicode. Thanks again

I replaced it and it did change the icon. I chose a new fa icon "fa fa-tachometer" where can I put that? And thanks again for the help Russ I appreciate it.

Nevermind Russ I think I got it figured out. I just needed to use the unicode. Thanks again

I should of clarified you'll only use the 4 alpha-numerical combo, for tachometer

Code:
   content: "\f0e4";
}

This would be the code for the tachometer, just stick that code inside the EXTRA.CSS template and it should update.

I have been trying to change one of the main colors of the style, but I have not found which one corresponds to what I want to change. I am attaching an image with an awesome arrow pointing to the color I would like to change.

It's the lighter color, not white. Thanks in advance for any help @Russ

Attachments

• forum color.webp
    forum color.webp
    5.7 KB · Views: 27
Hi there,

thank you for supplying this ressource! I really love this style and got pretty used to it!
I'd like to perform a small change: I'd like to enlarge this unread icon in the forum view.

I am sorry to say but I can't find the place in the code where I can change this 10 x 10 px Icon to a larger size.

I'd really appreciate your help here - thank you for your time!

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2016-11-02 um 19.48.07.webp
    Bildschirmfoto 2016-11-02 um 19.48.07.webp
    3.4 KB · Views: 21
Got it! Just add e.g. "fa-2x" in the "thread_list_item":
Code:
<i class="fa fa-circle fa-2x"></i>

Now the icon is nicely enlarged - but positioning now crashed - icon is now covering the checkbox.
Seems like I can't adapt the spacing somewhere in the ACP. So where do I need to adapt the .css in order to move the checkbox and headline a bit to the right for unread threads?

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2016-11-02 um 22.30.08.webp
    Bildschirmfoto 2016-11-02 um 22.30.08.webp
    3 KB · Views: 20
Try something like this in your extra.css:

Code:
html.LoggedIn .discussionListItem .titleText {
    padding-left: 40px;
}

Thank you @Russ for your help here! That worked, now the Checkbox and Headline are moved a bit to the right, but not only for unread Threads, but for ALL Threads in all areas.

Is there a chance to dynamically set the padding-left only for the specific thread where the button shows up?
Thank you for your help - this is really appreciated.

Hi @Russ, how can I go about changing the folder icon as pictured here? I appreciate it, I searched but could not find an answer.

Attachments

• folder.webp
    folder.webp
    2.3 KB · Views: 16
Does anyone else know how I can go about changing the folder icon I linked in my post above? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

ONe last question @Russ , what is the proper way to update this without overriding the custom changes I have made? If it was answered already or linked somewhere just let me know, I missed it searching. And thanks again!

ONe last question @Russ , what is the proper way to update this without overriding the custom changes I have made? If it was answered already or linked somewhere just let me know, I missed it searching. And thanks again!

As long as you've put your edits inside a child style as per the installation instructions...

Export the Parent Flat Awesome and your child.

Next you can import the new Flat Awesome overwriting the existing Flat Awesome. All updates will trickle down to your child style.

Top Bottom