Flat Awesome + - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

For the logo, just use a media query at your desired width:

Code:
@media (max-width:@maxResponsiveWideWidth) { .Responsive #logo { float: none; margin: 0 auto; } }
Russ am i putting this somewhere special in the settings because it doesnt work in extra.css

Russ am i putting this somewhere special in the settings because it doesnt work in extra.css

Try placing it at the top of your extra.css, if that works then you may have some bad CSS inside extra.css causing it not to load at the bottom.

that did it. oddly it seems slightly to the right for some reason.

Check : Style Properties: Header and Navigation -> Logo Text CSS

Looks like you may of added a left: 10px;

You can remove that so it will never have left 10px, or you'll need a media query to adjust it only in mobile:

Code:
@media (max-width:@maxResponsiveWideWidth) { .Responsive #logo a { left: 0;} }

You can combine this bit with the other center logo if you wanted too as well:

Code:
@media (max-width:@maxResponsiveWideWidth) { .Responsive #logo { float: none; margin: 0 auto; text-align: center;} .Responsive #logo a { left: 0;} }

Check : Style Properties: Header and Navigation -> Logo Text CSS

Looks like you may of added a left: 10px;

You can remove that so it will never have left 10px, or you'll need a media query to adjust it only in mobile:

Code:
@media (max-width:@maxResponsiveWideWidth) { .Responsive #logo a { left: 0;} }

You can combine this bit with the other center logo if you wanted too as well:

Code:
@media (max-width:@maxResponsiveWideWidth) { .Responsive #logo { float: none; margin: 0 auto; text-align: center;} .Responsive #logo a { left: 0;} }
thanks Russ. i just took out the left 10 and it seems ok now. i think that was a holdover of some change we made a long time ago.

They aren't "messed up".

It actually does this by default:

Screenshot_4.webp

Same thing if the page width is too small.

Top Bottom