Flare

Flare [Paid] 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to buy ($35.00)
I have this problem with the Flare theme resources:

I've tried to fix it by adding theme to the topic but it hasn't been fixed

There's only 4 stars online, the other one's underneath, it's horrible.

The divider line between posts is currently missing.

When turning on th nodes, only the right categories/sections use the hover color. This happens regardless of the flare node grid styling option being selected or not.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-05-17 at 1.01.40 AM.webp
    Screen Shot 2019-05-17 at 1.01.40 AM.webp
    6.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Screen Shot 2019-05-17 at 1.02.03 AM.webp
    Screen Shot 2019-05-17 at 1.02.03 AM.webp
    11.7 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
The divider line between posts is currently missing.

When turning on th nodes, only the right categories/sections use the hover color. This happens regardless of the flare node grid styling option being selected or not.
I'm able to replicate these both on my demo as well, I'll get these reported on our issue tracker. Thanks for the report!

I'm able to replicate these both on my demo as well, I'll get these reported on our issue tracker. Thanks for the report!
Thanks! I'm not sure if this would be considered a bug since it breaks away from looking like flarum, but if you make the primary color 1 different from the page background color, there's no padding on posts. Posts are really the only area I've noticed that have no padding when these two colors are different.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-05-17 at 2.49.56 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2019-05-17 at 2.49.56 PM.webp
    6.1 KB · Views: 8
Thanks! I'm not sure if this would be considered a bug since it breaks away from looking like flarum, but if you make the primary color 1 different from the page background color, there's no padding on posts. Posts are really the only area I've noticed that have no padding when these two colors are different.
Toggle width isn't saving. If I toggle it on and refresh the page, it's back to its normal size. The same applies to jumping to a different page.
From the looks of it i'd say it would be a bug but I'll look deeper into this before reporting it. Same goes for the toggle width as well.

ThemeHouse updated Flare with a new update entry:

Version 2.1.3.0.0 Released

Flare 2.1.3.0 Changelog:
  • XenForo 2.1.3 compatibility
For more information: https://github.com/Audentio/xf2theme-issues/issues?utf8=✓&q=is:issue+milestone:2.1.3+is:closed+

Note: This release cannot be used on XenForo 2.0, it is exclusively for XenForo 2.1 only.

Note: This update does require a UI.X add-on update to function properly. You can download the latest version...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom