• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Flagging the inactive users

AndreaMarucci

I'm wandering if does exist an addon that let all the users know that a specified user is no more active on the forum.

Since can happen that someone write a PC to a non active user, maybe knowing that does not make someone ask himself why he didn't receive any answer...

AndyB

I'm wandering if does exist an addon that let all the users know that a specified user is no more active on the forum.

Since can happen that someone write a PC to a non active user, maybe knowing that does not make someone ask himself why he didn't receive any answer...
The one issue I can see as a problem is that the inactive user might have email notification when a conversation message is sent.

Contact Details -> Receive email when a new conversation message is received

Martok

The one issue I can see as a problem is that the inactive user might have email notification when a conversation message is sent.

Contact Details -> Receive email when a new conversation message is received
ACP > Email Options

Switch off "Include full message text personal conversation notification emails."
You could also switch off "Include full message text in watched thread/forum notification emails."

That would mean that the user would have to visit the site to see the contents of these.