Style Fix my style to work with 1.2

Dakis

Hi,

I got my style made by Miner, but as most of you know unfortunately he's out of the business for a while.

Is there someone that would take upon the job of upgrading my current style to work with xenForo latest version? And how much would something like this cost?

Style is this: www.travelstories.gr/community

Note it is a responsive style (not sure how that affects the upgrade since xf 1.2 has responsive layout by default)

Hi,

I got my style made by Miner, but as most of you know unfortunately he's out of the business for a while.

Is there someone that would take upon the job of upgrading my current style to work with xenForo latest version? And how much would something like this cost?

Note it is a responsive style (not sure how that affects the upgrade since xf 1.2 has responsive layout by default)

Might be worth contacting @Russ . I believe he provides this service.

Hi,

It takes sometime to port a style to 1.2. Even more if the style is heavily customized like yours. If you still need someone to help you with this, feel free to contact me.

Top Bottom