first steps to create a new addon

ghiboz

hi all!
where I can find a guide on how build an addon?
my idea is to build one that basically contains a .less file to load in the frontend page (I can edit the extra.less, but I prefer have an addon)...
thanks

I tried to add the `_data` folder with template.xml and template_modifications.xml, but when I use the command `build-release` this folder is deleted
I need to set somewhere which files needs to be added?

You create the addon, then in the ACP assign the template modification and the .less template to your addon and after that you build the addon. This shouldnt erase your _data folder, but in any case, there should be a zip in your _releases folder.

You create the addon, then in the ACP assign the template modification and the .less template to your addon and after that you build the addon. This shouldnt erase your _data folder, but in any case, there should be a zip in your _releases folder.
thanks, but for example, I need to add a file called ‘foo.less’, that should be loaded in the frontend, where I put it?
cheers

As a template modification for example extending the global js template with <include template="foo.less" />

Top Bottom