First Stab at XF Theming

Andrian,
Great to see you back here and get XF under your wings. You created some custom addon for my under VB.
Look forward to seeing more of your work.

Too light for my tastes - but that's personal preference. It has an unusual layout and seeing something different like that is always a good thing. Well done (y)

I think it's great.

Love the layout, the simplicity. Just a few errors from what I can see quickly going over it, but they seems to be relatively quick fixes. Great work. I could definitely see myself playing around with this base and using this for projects.

Thanks for the feedback guys.

I'm still on the fence whether or not I want to share the theme. There is a lot of maintenance involved since it modifies a ton of core templates, but if the interest is there perhaps I'll consider it.

This one was a labor of love. Theme development is not something I'm interested in, but tweaking your own site is often the exception. :)

Wait, you needed to edit core files and not just theme files to accomplish the look. Wow during upgrades. Great work in any case friend.

No, just templates. I didn't have to edit any PHP files, though there are some new plug-ins added for things like showing thread contributors, or the forum tree in more areas.

Don't worry, I'm not that crazy. :)

Top Bottom