XF 2.2 First post (XXX) in thread YYY could not be pinned

alfaNova

Hi All,

I have had this server error for a long time. I tried some suggestions mentioned in the forum but it hasn't worked and still receiving this error. Can someone direct me to the solution, please?

Code:
Server error log
InvalidArgumentException: First post (158683) in thread 17114 could not be pinned src/XF/ThreadViewData.php:96
Generated by: Unknown account 27 Mar 2024 at 08:31

Code:
Stack trace
#0 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(115): XF\ThreadViewData->pinFirstPost()
#1 src/addons/ThemeHouse/Feature/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(21): XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#2 src/addons/Truonglv/AnonymousPosting/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(15): ThemeHouse\Feature\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#3 src/addons/Truonglv/PostReply/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(18): Truonglv\AnonymousPosting\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(352): Truonglv\PostReply\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(258): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Thread', 'Index', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(TickTackk\ChangeContentOwner\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread), NULL)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(115): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(TickTackk\ChangeContentOwner\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread), NULL)
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(57): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#8 src/XF/App.php(2487): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#9 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#10 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#11 {main}

Code:
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(58) "/konu/cevre-izin-ve-lisans-yonetmeligi-calistayi-hk.17114/"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

bug in the plug in from truong or themehouse you use?
try disabling that plug in and see if it works?
if so then let the developer of that plug in know.
I use some of truongvl addons. I have 2 forums. I tested same addons in both forum but I experience this issue only in one forum.

Addons are often mentioned in stack traces purely because the classes have been extended and it's running through the chained parent calls. The error is coming from core code, triggered when the first post of the thread doesn't exist in the array of posts in the thread. It's likely running "Rebuild threads" under Tools > Rebuild caches would resolve it.

I dont use any themehouse plugin in my forum. I use only truongvl addons. same addons in both forum.
i assumed you did since it is listed here
Code:
#1 src/addons/ThemeHouse/Feature/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(21): XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))

i assumed you did since it is listed here
Code:
You are absolutely right, I totally forgot. I am using [TH] Featured Threads and Content

Top Bottom