• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

First Look: Editor icons

For editor icon developers, would it be helpful for you to know what are the popular bbcode tags people are using ?
Forinstance,

Code:
Jaxel's

XenMedio uses [medio]

XenWiki uses [wiki]

I believe other people have a [spoiler]

I bet it would take you a short amount of time making the "extra" icons now, where is people request it in 5 weeks, it'll be much harder to crank them out. And then when another user requests a different in another 2 weeks after that, it might get frustruating !

Ideally xenforo.com would have a wiki where users could add new bbcode items, as they emerg.
And then editor icon developers would always know to check there.

Just a thought.

Is there a thread for this already ?
I guess a less sleek but workable plan would be to start a thread on this topic and keep referring to it, so everyone learns about it over time.

I guess the bbcode manager thread would have lots of this information :)
BBCode Manager​

OffTopic Idea: I think a cool Editor feature might be when a post (like this one) is a little longer ... instead of the editor icons going off the screen at the top .... they appear below the editor box ... ie just above the save changes below. I think some cool AJAX thing would do that.

barefoot.editor.icons.sexy.colors.lovely.picture.icon.webp

mkklm1.png

beautifull job!

When will be ready?

Top Bottom