Duplicate Firefox 19 & Chrome -- Tooltips broken!

Raydianze

Just noticed this today -- but the mouse-over tooltips are broken with the new Firefox 19 and also noticed this with Google Chrome... Safari, IE10, Opera are ok...
I mean the tooltips that show forum (node) descriptions...
Anyone else noticed this? I also see this problem happening here on the Xenforo site!
How to repair this????
thanks!

This is under Windows 8 - Metro on my machine!

Does the tooltip text display regardless of hovering over it with your mouse? -or- Just doesn't appear at all?

We discussed this previously about the way the interface works devices detected as mobile browsers. It could be the same issue, I don't own any Windows 8 machines, so I can't help any further.

The tooltip text is showing underneath the nodename .... without any mouseover -- and the mouseover is not working at all...
I noticed this happening only after upgrading to firefox 19...

The tooltip text is showing underneath the nodename .... without any mouseover -- and the mouseover is not working at all...
I noticed this happening only after upgrading to firefox 19...

Read a little later into this thread:

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/chrome-22-js-display.36697/

That's about all I know that has been discussed about this issue. I guess the first thing to do is to make sure your JavaScript isn't disabled... and then work from there.

I uninstalled some recently installed software packages... did a fresh install of firefox 19 -- rebooted -- first reboot in over 2 months..
now it's working correctly! Something was clubbing firefox & chrome's javascript and/or css handling... it's working now!
thanks everyone for the help!

Top Bottom