FireDaemon - Resources on ForumHome

FireDaemon - Resources on ForumHome 2.2.1

No permission to download

FireDaemon

FireDaemon submitted a new resource:

FireDaemon - Resources on ForumHome - Shows resources on ForumHome above the nodelist with 4 customizable columns

logo1.png

FireDaemon was founded in 1999. FireDaemon is a professional software development company headquartered in the UK with offices in Canada, Belarus, India and Australia.

Donate
If you appreciate the work here, please DONATE. You can donate via Paypal by clicking on the gift box below:...

Read more about this resource...

In your phrase manager, search and replace the following phrases:

ResourceCategories
LatestResources
MostPopularResources
RandomResources
On the above image that I posted where is that 2nd line coming from? (Wicked Stangs Windshield Banner) How to remove looks cluttered..

It's a resource entry in your resource manager. You will need to delete it if you do not want it to display.

This addon simply pulls all resources from the resource manager and displays them, it doesn't let you specify which will display.

It's a resource entry in your resource manager. You will need to delete it if you do not want it to display.

This addon simply pulls all resources from the resource manager and displays them, it doesn't let you specify which will display.

I have the same problem with Barbossa, how to solve it?

realy nice... :)

but is there a way to display this in a widget block (widget framework) on sidebar? So my users can see the newest resources directly on portal when they first view my side. ;)

Is there any addon or solution to post the resources in a nicer way on forumhome? id like to post the resources on forumhome in a grid container or thumbnail style.

Check the status of any template modifications for this add-on and mine.

Are any of them not applying?

All are applying (green numbers beside all). Maybe is problem in execution order, but I can not change that in ACP

If they are all green then it's another issue.

I'll install this add-on on my dev site to see what the problem is.

You will have to change the TM for this add-on like so:
upload_2014-11-14_22-19-33.webp

The find text must be changed.
Also the replace text - note that the line for the board title has been removed, as well as the $0 which has been added.

The result:
upload_2014-11-14_22-21-30.webp

You will have to enable debug mode to change the TM.

Top Bottom