Finding A Good Web Hosting Provider - Best Practice & Suggestions

Finding A Good Web Hosting Provider - Best Practice & Suggestions

Divvens

Divvens submitted a new resource:

Finding A Good Web Hosting Provider - Best Practice & Suggestions - Having a good host whom you can trust enables you to dedicate 100% time on your community.

As XenForo grows in popularity, it'll be attracting many new webmasters and/or inexperienced community admins who have no clue whatsoever when it comes to matters related to hosting their community. We all were at that stage once, myself included. I've noticed the number of pre-sale questions with possible customers wanting to know "who" can host their future community and what are the basic requirements and such.

Repeatedly answering such questions can become tiring, and many...

Read more about this resource...

Can everyone please stop reporting this resource and complaining about a clearly stated affiliate link.

If you don't agree with the content or recommendations given, feel free to post on the thread with constructive comments stating why.

You are also able to review and rate the resource.

Any posts which are criticising just for the sake of it will be removed however.

Can everyone please stop reporting this resource and complaining about a clearly stated affiliate link.
Edit: I thought it was clear enough that the last single was a affiliate link, however since it has caused an issue I've removed it! And I've highlighted/made it more clear that there are no affiliate links at all, because I think people mistook the suggestion list as being affiliate links, while they aren't.

Hope this resource now serves its purpose to help those that require it's help! :)

Last edited:
I installed my tiny site on a $5 Digital Ocean droplet. There are tutorials to get up and running with php-fpm and nginx, then you are good. Dirt cheap and scalable as you grow.

Top Bottom