1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finding A Good Web Hosting Provider - Best Practice & Suggestions

Having a good host whom you can trust enables you to dedicate 100% time on your community.

1. Divvens

Divvens Well-Known Member

Divvens submitted a new resource:

Finding A Good Web Hosting Provider - Best Practice & Suggestions - Having a good host whom you can trust enables you to dedicate 100% time on your community.

Read more about this resource...

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Can everyone please stop reporting this resource and complaining about a clearly stated affiliate link.

If you don't agree with the content or recommendations given, feel free to post on the thread with constructive comments stating why.

You are also able to review and rate the resource.

Any posts which are criticising just for the sake of it will be removed however.

Divvens likes this.
  3. Divvens

Divvens Well-Known Member

Edit: I thought it was clear enough that the last single was a affiliate link, however since it has caused an issue I've removed it! And I've highlighted/made it more clear that there are no affiliate links at all, because I think people mistook the suggestion list as being affiliate links, while they aren't.

Hope this resource now serves its purpose to help those that require it's help! :)

Last edited: Feb 27, 2014
  4. Gabby

Gabby Well-Known Member

Thank you for this information.

Divvens likes this.
  5. Adrian Schneider

Adrian Schneider Active Member

I installed my tiny site on a $5 Digital Ocean droplet. There are tutorials to get up and running with php-fpm and nginx, then you are good. Dirt cheap and scalable as you grow.

Divvens likes this.