Resource icon

Find Your Posts in a Thread (unsupported)

looks like it should work
Unfortunately not. At least not in TMS. The template is in the same style, the mod is checked and has been applied 1 time. Btw, using preg replace I'm not able to see the string or the image. It seems that does not work. :(

Unfortunately not. At least not in TMS. The template is in the same style, the mod is checked and has been applied 1 time. Btw, using preg replace I'm not able to see the string or the image. It seems that does not work. :(

if it's been applied and it's in the skin you are viewing the site in, you should see it.

by the way, you'll only see it if the "watch thread" link is visible. do you see that?

Aha maybe that's the problem. I've thought that the link or button show up also if I'm not watching the thread. Since I'm not watching all the thread where I post maybe this is the problem. Is not possible to make it work also if the user is not watching the thread?

I know that you've written that but you assume that when someone reply to a thread he's watching it; in my forum you watch a thread only if you want and not if you reply otherwise there will be too many emails going out every time a person reply. I'm asking myself if it's possible to have the same result avoiding the need to woatch the threads...

New release? I just said I would support it... I don't know how to get it to show only when someone's posted in the thread.

I don't believe the thread_view template exposes information about who has posted in the thread, aside from the thread starter. In other words, to accomplish this you'd need to move from a template modification to a fully-fledged add-on AFAIK.

I don't have a copy of XF to look at right now, I formatted and didn't restore it.

I don't believe the thread_view template exposes information about who has posted in the thread, aside from the thread starter. In other words, to accomplish this you'd need to move from a template modification to a fully-fledged add-on AFAIK.

I don't have a copy of XF to look at right now, I formatted and didn't restore it.

I was afraid of that. I have NO idea of how to create an addon.

Top Bottom