• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Find Unanswered Threads

Sniper

Attachments

maidos

a request would be to have a dedicated page for unanswered threads and able to filter and list accordingly to date, author, alphabetic order in desc or ascending fashion.

ArnyVee

I like this idea. Can you select which forum(s) that you'd like to have it display from?

I'd like to have a question/answer specific forum to 'pull' from so that it would work specifically for responses to questions that have not been answered. Is this possible?

Thanks for the addon, it is the most requested feature from my forum users. But I had an installation issue.

I uploaded the PowerDigital folder to the library folder in my installation, and I then uploaded the addon-PowerDigital_Unanswered.xml file from my local system via the Install from uploaded file: option in the Install New Add-on Page.

However, I get the error : Please enter a valid callback method.

Any idea what I am doing wrong?

Thanks,
Jude

steven s

Thanks for the addon, it is the most requested feature from my forum users. But I had an installation issue.

I uploaded the PowerDigital folder to the library folder in my installation, and I then uploaded the addon-PowerDigital_Unanswered.xml file from my local system via the Install from uploaded file: option in the Install New Add-on Page.

However, I get the error : Please enter a valid callback method.

Any idea what I am doing wrong?

Thanks,
Jude
Same here.
Looks like a useful addon.