1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Find Unanswered Threads

Discussion in 'Add-on Releases [Archive]' started by Sniper, May 15, 2011.

1. Sniper

Sniper Active Member

Attached Files:

TheLaw, MsJacquiiC, Liam23 and 20 others like this.
  2. Wuebit

Wuebit Well-Known Member

Ahh I wondered where she got this from nice one Sniper nice to see you here and thanks!
  3. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

wonderful. I'll be updating this now. :) Thanks sniper, always enjoy using your modifications. Really nice work. (y)
  4. Renada

Renada Active Member

Very useful, thank you very much :)
  5. maidos

maidos Active Member

a request would be to have a dedicated page for unanswered threads and able to filter and list accordingly to date, author, alphabetic order in desc or ascending fashion.
    ArnyVee likes this.
  6. Kaiser

Kaiser Well-Known Member

Nice Job sniper! Installing it right now :)
    Its the simple things that are most needed. Should have been in XF by default.
    Brandon Sheley and Peggy like this.
  7. ArnyVee

ArnyVee Well-Known Member

I like this idea. Can you select which forum(s) that you'd like to have it display from?

I'd like to have a question/answer specific forum to 'pull' from so that it would work specifically for responses to questions that have not been answered. Is this possible?
  8. Sniper

Sniper Active Member

ArnyVee likes this.
  9. Sniper

Messages or Threads?
  10. Sniper

Sniper Active Member

@Sergio Bambaren take your pick!
  11. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

Glad to see this one. :)
  12. Judo

Judo Member

Thanks for the addon, it is the most requested feature from my forum users. But I had an installation issue.

I uploaded the PowerDigital folder to the library folder in my installation, and I then uploaded the addon-PowerDigital_Unanswered.xml file from my local system via the Install from uploaded file: option in the Install New Add-on Page.

However, I get the error : Please enter a valid callback method.

Any idea what I am doing wrong?

13. steven s

steven s Well-Known Member

Same here.
    Looks like a useful addon.