Find real IP of VPN user

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarpCharacin

There is a member of my site that I am starting to suspect is JIM. He is using a VPN. How do I find out his real IP?

Last edited:
This is not a xenforo support question and unless you have proof of an actual crime, posting a real name can be summarized as an unfounded allegation. Aside from that I believe it is against the rules or the spirit of the rules (I'm not one of the people in charge of interpreting those rules) of xenforo.com so there is that.

I will try to give you some friendly advice here. There are ways to open the looking glass against a vpn however as I can see from various postings of yours that you are letting a useless troll try to get to you and he has and I can tell you that pursuing this will waste time.

Many people have tried to give you sound advice but your responses show that you are not really trying to understand what they are telling you and you just seem to start an argument instead of considering for a moment that someone else might be right or on the right track.

Just let it go man.

Many people have tried to give you sound advice but your responses show that you are not really trying to understand what they are telling you and you just seem to start an argument instead of considering for a moment that someone else might be right or on the right track.

All I want to do is find out if this user is him or not. Nothing more.
You don't need to find out who it is, if its him, he'll reveal himself soon enough.
I think it might actually be time that you hand over responsibility of the site to your parents, or a friend of yours that is mature enough to handle these things.

You don't need to find out who it is, if its him, he'll reveal himself soon enough.
Ok, I will wait and see.
I think it might actually be time that you hand over responsibility of the site to your parents, or a friend of yours that is mature enough to handle these things.
I am mature enough, it is just that has has sent me hundreds of emails over the course of 2 months.

Ok, I will wait and see.

I am mature enough, it is just that has has sent me hundreds of emails over the course of 2 months.
Irrelevant. If you were mature enough, you would have dealt with the situation and forgotten about it already, judging from the way you behave on here and a certain other site; you are far from mature enough.

Irrelevant. If you were mature enough, you would have dealt with the situation and forgotten about it already, judging from the way you behave on here and a certain other site; you are far from mature enough.
Waiting and seeing isn't necessarily dealing with the situation.

Waiting and seeing isn't necessarily dealing with the situation.

I'm talking about the previous situation with 'Jim' you haven't dealt with the situation, you're clinging to it like a baby clings to its mother. You're so scared of this person that you're seeing ghosts everywhere. Just look what you did yesterday with giving a user a warning for no reason whatsoever.

I'll say it again, hand responsibility over to your parent's, or at least get them more involved in the decision making.

I am not scared of him, I am just irritated by him. I have staff to help with the decision making. I am responsible enough to run my site.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom