Final Warning For Trolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a South Park about this. About how people like to kill celebrities. There was some analogy that I didn't understand, but basically people choose a celebrity to elevate in status and then attack them until they break. Indeed people want them to break. That's the goal. Take any tabloid celebrity, like a Hilton or a Spears. People get off on watching their downward spiral which perpetuates the media coverage and general provocation by society. Trolling is easy in numbers.

There was a South Park about this. About how people like to kill celebrities. There was some analogy that I didn't understand, but basically people choose a celebrity to elevate in status and then attack them until they break. Indeed people want them to break. That's the goal. Take any tabloid celebrity, like a Hilton or a Spears. People get off on watching their downward spiral which perpetuates the media coverage and general provocation by society. Trolling is easy in numbers.
I don't think that's the case here. Dude seems like he may have always been a little disturbed. Watch how he says 'I am not a violent person. I will not cause harm to any person EVER!!!' going from calm to shouting angrily mid-sentence.

I don't think that's the case here. Dude seems like he may have always been a little disturbed. Watch how he says 'I am not a violent person. I will not cause harm to any person EVER!!!' going from calm to shouting angrily mid-sentence.

If you were on the internet a few years ago, you would know he is a troll, his videos are stupid, and he is stupid.

I'm pretty sure he's doing it on purpose, it was believable during his first popular videos about being a ginger, etc. He probably got excited with the attention and decided to continue his retarded videos. :)

He's a "red head", they are naturally quick tempered!

Yeah steady on Jake, you'll be saving the world next. Just concentrate on answering our questions here ;)

He's on a mission since starting that new diet giving him bags of new excess energy to get rid off. It's that quango juice I tell you. :eek:

I have a grandson with red hair, god knows were he got it from, and yes the temper tantrums has come along with it. :confused:

He's ace though! :)

I will say this and I will say it once...I have no respect for anyone who thinks this is funny....

The kid is not disturbed....and the following has nothing to do with him or this video and it is purely about trolling

People who think it is funny to pull on strings they know they can just to f(_)ck with someone that they do not know do not realize that it is terrorism by definition...much worse than ANYTHING you are going to tell me about what you saw on the news a couple years ago.

wiki said:
Terrorism is the systematic use of terror, especially as a means of coercion. In the international community, however, terrorism has no universally agreed, legally binding, criminal law definition. Common definitions of terrorism refer only to those violent acts which are intended to create fear (terror), are perpetrated for a religious, political or, ideological goal; and deliberately target or disregard the safety of non-combatants (civilians). Some definitions now include acts of unlawful violence and war.

also

Violence is defined by the World Health Organization as the intentional use of physical force or power, threatened or actual, against oneself, another person, or against a group or community, that either results in or has a high likelihood of resulting in injury, death, psychological harm, maldevelopment or deprivation.[2] This definition associates intentionality with the committing of the act itself, irrespective of the outcome it produces.

The mentality of some people is so convoluted that they believe there is nothing wrong with messing with a vulnerable person...how do you feelings change if it wasn't a teenage ginger boy and it was your daughter hanging out at pee-wee's house of pedo and she got a train run on her or your mother getting assaulted simply because she is an attractive cocktail waitress and because' she looked good she had it coming'....see what I am saying....you can't draw the lines where you want otherwise things get ugly...they go full circle and are equal for all or none shall receive.

I don't understand why people spend so much energy trashing someone, is it to make up for what they lack in life...does it give them extra credit, do they feel like no one is going to notice their deficiencies.

Well news flash...the world can see them....they just have important things to do...like clean up the messes careless people cause...not try to teach a person who carelessly uses life's lessons to terrorize individuals in massive mindless group-think,you know...mental midgets and the like.

You know the same people who like to point fingers but can't accept when they are wrong and aren't willing to shame or humble themselves...

yah know the people with no humility or concern for the future of the people of the world even if it is as simple as not wanting your offspring to not be surrounded by angry hordes of people that potentially pose a threat to them.

It is not someones job to have to ignore you people, it is your job to act like adults and not harass some kid you don't even know regardless if he is putting on a show or not. No matter what I have no stake in XF and don't run a forum and even I think this has no place here as a trolling or anti trolling thread.

Things like this are why I do not want to use the internet anymore....too many people show me that they are worthless online and I mostly attribute it to them being a coward because if people said half the sh|t they do online but face to face they would most likely be preaching something different out a mouth sans a few teeth.

If every single person who wasted their time with things like this added it up and applied that time and energy into doing something positive...things might actually move forward for everyone instead of enforcing a cut-throat world.

So yah good job diluting the fact that people who enjoy this are having a laugh at possibly destroying someones mental capacity.

A Round of Applause

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom