Filtering member posts

Alvin63

Another question from me. When looking at someone's profile and it lists all the posts they have made, is it possible to distinguish between which posts are ones they started themselves, and which are replies to other peoples threads? I sometimes would like to have a shorter list to see all the posts/threads a particular member has started (apart from anything else, to find one of their earlier posts easier). I can't seem to find a way to do this - is it possible? ie shouldn't there be a list of "posts started by this member" as well as just a big long list of all the posts they ever made?

Not just for other members either - for my own posts!

Another question from me. When looking at someone's profile and it lists all the posts they have made, is it possible to distinguish between which posts are ones they started themselves, and which are replies to other peoples threads? I sometimes would like to have a shorter list to see all the posts/threads a particular member has started (apart from anything else, to find one of their earlier posts easier). I can't seem to find a way to do this - is it possible? ie shouldn't there be a list of "posts started by this member" as well as just a big long list of all the posts they ever made?

Not just for other members either - for my own posts!
Screenshot_20230531-131053-948.webp

Top Bottom