Lack of interest Filter What's New via Threads I've posted in.

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Digital Doctor

xenforo.filter.whats.new.by.threads.ive.commented.on.webp

Would people find this useful ?
It would be useful if you wanted to catch up on threads you've been posting in ... but don't want to go through the entire What's New.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I subscribe myself (automatically through settings, without email when I reply), and then I just click Watched Threads in the navbar.

True... if I'm interested in a thread, I subscribe to it then but that number is far smaller than compared to ones I've posted in.

Sounds like an overkill, since watched threads is enough for *most* cases

My impression is that when you have two functions that do almost the same, the user gets really confused and only the hardcore users know which is which and what the difference is. We already have watched threads for that ...

Looks like something for an addon instead

FWIW, I do watch every thread I reply, but after a while when people start talking unrelated things (which always happens) I stop following that thread.

Sounds like an overkill, since watched threads is enough for *most* cases
Admittedly you Watch every thread you post in. My What's New Filter would do this for you automatically.
FWIW, I do watch every thread I reply, but after a while when people start talking unrelated things (which always happens) I stop following that thread.
You wouldn't have to if you had access to the Filter I suggest !
As well, you could remain Watching your important threads and not get bombarded by off topic stuff.

Your use of Watched threads is an endorsement for this proposed Filter of What's new, not an indictment !

Admittedly you Watch every thread you post in. My What's New Filter would do this for you automatically.

You wouldn't have to if you had access to the Filter I suggest !
As well, you could remain Watching your important threads and not get bombarded by off topic stuff.

Your use of Watched threads is an endorsement for this proposed Filter of What's new, not an indictment !

My use of watched threads is use of the existing functionality for what it was meant to do, not an endorsement of this proposed filter which I see myself as feature creep, thought we can disagree on that :)

Top Bottom