XF 2.2 Files listed below have contents different

MegaPixel

Hello,

We've got an addon on our forum (Made by someone who no longer develops on Xenforo) and the addon itself works as expected. However, I've made an intentional change to the .php file within it which, again, works as expected which is great.

However, this is now causing our 'File health check' results to fail because of the below:

"Check completed on 5,348 files. The files listed below have contents different from those originally downloaded.
If you have edited these files yourself, you may ignore this message, otherwise you should investigate further as this may be evidence of corrupted or altered files."

Is there a way to get rid of this message & allow the file health check to continue despite me changing the addon file? Would rebuilding it resolve it?
I appreciate the message states I can ignore it, but it's not something we'd like to see as it gives the impression of it been an issue, despite it not been.

Is there any way around this?

Kind Regards,
Jamie

Tried rebuilding the addon via ACP > Addons > Rebuild to see if that made any difference but nothing unfortunately.
Don't suppose anyone has any ideas to remove the message and allow file check to resume working?

Tried rebuilding the addon via ACP > Addons > Rebuild to see if that made any difference but nothing unfortunately.
That wouldn't change anything - you have manually edited the files.

Upload the original files, or create new hashes for the changed files, or update the add-on and rebuild it as a new version.

Top Bottom