Duplicate File Health Check

Lukas W.

Affected version
2.0.0 Beta 1
Looked through my ACPs home page to find the "File health check results" on my fresh installation list only a single entry with the status pending, which was already about 3 hours old. When clicking on review, I was redirected to admin.php?tools/file-check/1/results, which looked like the following:
R24wEla.png

I've clicked on 'Re-run check' in the expectation of this simply solving the problem, but instead this error came up:
Code:
League\Flysystem\FileExistsException: File already exists at path: file_check/temp-file-check-2.json in src\vendor\league\flysystem\src\Filesystem.php at line 401
League\Flysystem\Filesystem->assertAbsent() in src\vendor\league\flysystem\src\Filesystem.php at line 65
League\Flysystem\Filesystem->write()
call_user_func_array() in src\vendor\league\flysystem-eventable-filesystem\src\EventableFilesystem.php at line 431
League\Flysystem\EventableFilesystem\EventableFilesystem->callFilesystemMethod() in src\vendor\league\flysystem-eventable-filesystem\src\EventableFilesystem.php at line 395
League\Flysystem\EventableFilesystem\EventableFilesystem->delegateMethodCall() in src\vendor\league\flysystem-eventable-filesystem\src\EventableFilesystem.php at line 247
League\Flysystem\EventableFilesystem\EventableFilesystem->write()
call_user_func_array() in src\vendor\league\flysystem\src\MountManager.php at line 269
League\Flysystem\MountManager->invokePluginOnFilesystem() in src\vendor\league\flysystem\src\MountManager.php at line 179
League\Flysystem\MountManager->__call() in src\XF\Job\FileCheck.php at line 136
League\Flysystem\MountManager->write() in src\XF\Job\FileCheck.php at line 136
XF\Job\FileCheck->run() in src\XF\Job\Manager.php at line 193
XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal() in src\XF\Job\Manager.php at line 140
XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry() in src\XF\Admin\Controller\Tools.php at line 92
XF\Admin\Controller\Tools->actionRunJob() in src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php at line 232
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php at line 85
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php at line 41
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src\XF\App.php at line 1771
XF\App->run() in src\XF.php at line 319
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

The file health check overview now lists a second pending check:
88vfolc.png

I've scanned through the file system to find the folder, the error was refering to:
LDmyY9g.png

I tried pruning the folder and re-run the test, but when clicking the 'Review'-Button on the topmost check in the list, the following error popped up:

Code:
League\Flysystem\FileNotFoundException: File not found at path: file_check/file-check-2.json in src\vendor\league\flysystem\src\Filesystem.php at line 385
League\Flysystem\Filesystem->assertPresent() in src\vendor\league\flysystem\src\Filesystem.php at line 178
League\Flysystem\Filesystem->read()
call_user_func_array() in src\vendor\league\flysystem-eventable-filesystem\src\EventableFilesystem.php at line 431
League\Flysystem\EventableFilesystem\EventableFilesystem->callFilesystemMethod() in src\vendor\league\flysystem-eventable-filesystem\src\EventableFilesystem.php at line 395
League\Flysystem\EventableFilesystem\EventableFilesystem->delegateMethodCall() in src\vendor\league\flysystem-eventable-filesystem\src\EventableFilesystem.php at line 141
League\Flysystem\EventableFilesystem\EventableFilesystem->read()
call_user_func_array() in src\vendor\league\flysystem\src\MountManager.php at line 269
League\Flysystem\MountManager->invokePluginOnFilesystem() in src\vendor\league\flysystem\src\MountManager.php at line 179
League\Flysystem\MountManager->__call() in src\XF\Admin\Controller\Tools.php at line 233
League\Flysystem\MountManager->read() in src\XF\Admin\Controller\Tools.php at line 233
XF\Admin\Controller\Tools->actionFileCheckResults() in src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php at line 232
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php at line 85
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php at line 41
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src\XF\App.php at line 1771
XF\App->run() in src\XF.php at line 319
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

The file mentioned there never existed in the directory though. No surprise I guess, as the second run was interrupted with the error posted before.

I tried running a third execution to check, if temp-file-1 and temp-file-2 might just have existed before for whatever reason, but it yields the same error for temp-file-3, which has been created in the process.

Top Bottom