XF 1.2 File Health Check problem

Martok

I've just upgraded to 1.2.5 on both my dev site and my live site. Dev site (which has the same setup as the live site) is fine. On the live site, I'm getting a file health check problem:

upload_2014-2-12_19-58-31.webp

I've tried re-uploading those files again (I even deleted the ones I've uploaded already first)
I've tried uninstalling and re-installing the add-on that I think it is (email alerts)
I've re-downloaded the add-on from the Resource Manager and re-uploaded all of the files again.

Yet I'm still getting this error.

Any ideas what the problem may be? Is this of serious concern? Is this something that I should be contacting @Waindigo about, or a more general issue?

I've just upgraded to 1.2.5 on both my dev site and my live site. Dev site (which has the same setup as the live site) is fine. On the live site, I'm getting a file health check problem:

View attachment 67108

I've tried re-uploading those files again (I even deleted the ones I've uploaded already first)
I've tried uninstalling and re-installing the add-on that I think it is (email alerts)
I've re-downloaded the add-on from the Resource Manager and re-uploaded all of the files again.

Yet I'm still getting this error.

Any ideas what the problem may be? Is this of serious concern? Is this something that I should be contacting @Waindigo about, or a more general issue?

same problem here. xenforo 1.54.

did you find a solution?

I guess it is a waindigo problem, not a XF problem. That is why I was curious about this old solution, if there was one. My errors are these:

View attachment 124177
There was no solution at the time, it was related to some shared files used by several of Waindigo's add-ons and one add-on expected one version of the file whilst the other expected a later version. At the time the author said not to worry about it. It eventually went when the add-ons were updated.

Top Bottom