File Health Check Error

Jeff Fuqua

I thought I would run this today today for the first time and received a fatal error:

Fatal error: Class 'Ragtek_AATQ_Hashes' not found in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/library/Ragtek/AATQ/StaticMethods.php on line 17

I ran a few searches here to try and pin down the add-on but I've not had any luck. I googled "library/Ragtek/AATQ/StaticMethods.php on line 17" and found quite a few errors on various sites.

Does this look familiar to anyone?

Lots. ;) I can do a screen shot.

I thought this must mean it is an add-on by Ragtek but I'm unable to figure out which ones he's done I have on my forum. It looks like he deleted his account so don't see how to contact him directly.

I imagine AATQ is "Add Avatar To Quote".

I loved ragtek... I really respected him. But my god I hated his naming convention :p

In the first instance, I would enable Debug mode and go to Development then Code Event Listeners.

Scroll down the list until you see "AATQ" or "Add Avatar To Quote" (or whatever it is) and in that section uncheck the "file_health_check" listener.

That should disable his file health check functionality (which looks to be causing this error).

Then disable Debug mode and the File Health Check should run :)

Top Bottom