Few things I would like to know how to add on my forum

Jefferson Filho

Hello guys! Its me again! :p This time I would like to ask you guys if you guys could help me put this things on my forum! Here is my list!

How I can do this ? Untitled-3.webp

This Capture.webp and this Cafture.webp

The stick forums different from the normal ones Capturef.webp

I think this is all for now guys! I tryed use the search but I couldn't find anything! Sorry if have similar topics about it!

I think all of these can be achieved with simple CSS edits and template modifications. The first image you show can maybe be achieved with the xenPorta mod. There are a couple of add ons in the resources area that could help - have a trawl through and see what you like.

Hope this helps

I think all of these can be achieved with simple CSS edits and template modifications. The first image you show can maybe be achieved with the xenPorta mod. There are a couple of add ons in the resources area that could help - have a trawl through and see what you like.

Hope this helps
Thank you! Yeah I know but the problem is that! I don't know how to make it with the CSS I don't know where I have to edit!

43acf558d42297e8d3a685eb39d06c21.png
As you can see on the picture, like Member since, Messages count etc, this is the ones I want to change!

One more question, about the members grupo, how I can see how many members are on that group? Because my is all messed up and I want to re-name it but I'm not sure which is which.

For the message user block elements: Style Properties -> Message Layout -> Extra User Info

You can do a user search and select the user groups to see the members.

Top Bottom