Few styling questions

PokerApex

I'm new to this forum so I'm still a little wet behind the ears... Please help with a couple of these simple styling questions :)

Attachments

• styling-questions.webp
    styling-questions.webp
    71.6 KB · Views: 46
ya i poked around there but couldnt find the specific area to change it :(
It's definitely Header & navigation -> Selected Tab
The problem you have is that it uses an image for a gradient, so to change the backgruond you need to delete the image from the background image property.

It's definitely Header & navigation -> Selected Tab
The problem you have is that it uses an image for a gradient, so to change the backgruond you need to delete the image from the background image property.

I actually like the selected tab color... what i'm trying to change is the color of the tab not selected and when your mouse just goes over it.. the color is blue ... take a look at the actual forum http://forum.pokerview.com/index.php

Add some code to EXTRA.css to change that.

/* Change navigation tab hover colour */
.navTabs .navTab.PopupClosed:hover {
background-color: @secondaryDark;
}

Change the @secondaryDark to suit.

1. login_bar.css contains the code for that. You can edit that template or add CSS to EXTRA.css.

4. Style Properties -> Buttons -> Sign-up Now Button

5. Color Palette - @primaryLight

1. login_bar.css contains the code for that. You can edit that template or add CSS to EXTRA.css.

4. Style Properties -> Buttons -> Sign-up Now Button

5. Color Palette - @primaryLight

for #5 i changed the color to primary light but the text is still white and you cant see it... I just need to change the text color of;
Staff Online Now

Members Online Now

Forum Statistics