At a small business I work for we use an internal forum that has some shortcomings so we are contemplating an idea of changing to another forum software. Please help me determine whether the latest XenForo version includes:
- Permanent subscription to a topic regardless of the fact whether a user visits forum or not. Users (employees) must continuously receive email notifications about new posts even if they don't visit the forum. On the current forum users only receive one email notification to a topic they're subscribed to and then no more emails until they re-visit the forum/topic.
- Can Admin manage topic subscriptions for users? Can he subscribe users to certain topics?
- Can users be prevented to unsubscribe from topics?
- Can contact information fields in user profiles be removed? Owners don't want users to see each other's contacts such as email addresses, Facebook contacts, etc.
- Is there a MOD available to advertise reputation more prominently? I can see on this forum that you have to click a user name in order to see how many likes a person has received so far. However, I'd like to see how many times users have been thanked/liked right under their name, without the need to click a user name.
Like I said, it's a small business forum set up for internal communication and owners require more control over how employees receive information.
Thanks for helping!