Feedback on CometChat

Stormlilly

Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone is using Comet Chat on their website and if so, can you give me some recent feedback on how it is working for you?

I've noticed a few negative comments in a couple of old threads, but here's been a few significant updates since then.

If anyone has Comet Chat, have you made a widget to show Who's Chatting? :cool:

I'm using comet chat on my forum. Although not many people is using it yet (as I limit the access to registered members only), I don't see any major issue with it when I chat with my members. You're probably right, they have been significantly improving comet chat. Worth trying. I prefer it than arrow chat.

As for widget, I couldn't provide more info on that.

:)

Hello mate, give CometChat a shot, it works smoothly on my website.

We can see the users online in "Who's online" list and can easily hide the Cometchat panel. Being an admin we can keep a track of conversation that take place. I've been using CometChat for over 2 years now and they have drastically improved their software. A lot of new features and my users are very fond of it.

Hope this helps.

Thanks alot @shivani and @Shyuan

I've decided to give them a go.

Have tried many different chats in the last couple of years. Comet Chat looks like it fits all of our needs.

Their site is pretty sweet (indication of where they are at with their own design elements) and their support has been excellent. Same day responses.

Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone is using Comet Chat on their website and if so, can you give me some recent feedback on how it is working for you?

I've noticed a few negative comments in a couple of old threads, but here's been a few significant updates since then.

If anyone has Comet Chat, have you made a widget to show Who's Chatting? :cool:
Keep it updated... security issues have been really bad in the past. I have had to fight hackers who hacked me via Comet Chat. It also requires a good amount of server resources, much more than Taiga Chat. With all that said, I am still a fan due to some features. If you don't need any features, go with Taiga Chat, it's a million times better.

Top Bottom