Feedback from Users

jmurrayhead

I have a test site up that is just the stock version of XenForo. Overall, the users are very excited and enthusiastic about using XenForo. Just thought I'd share some of their comments.

"I just love the simplicity of it, it's easy to post and chat to people"

"I really like the conversation box because that will be fantastic to actually have a conversation with friends" - regarding PC's

"First impressions WOW WOW WOW"

"I think it's fab, I really like it"

"I am loving these alerts, going to look at this trophy thing now ha ha"

" :cool:Wow this is amazing, I am so loving it.:D"

"I have to say my first impression was, it looks good, kind on my eyes and really clear. The more I went into this forum I was impressed with things that are on offer. I do think its a way forward and so many added extras which could make it even more fun."

"I just noticed in my Alerts that jmurryhead is now following me....that's kind of creepy :D" - LOL

My users are set in their ways, they tend to be 40+.
They are far from techie, so they are afraid of change.

I'm having to make it look more like what they are used to. They few techie folks, love the simplistic look, and look forward to the future :)

My users are set in their ways, they tend to be 40+.
They are far from techie, so they are afraid of change.

I'm having to make it look more like what they are used to. They few techie folks, love the simplistic look, and look forward to the future :)
Yeah, some people just don't like change and we'll experience that anywhere. This latest group I tried XenForo with are a group of moms from a parenting site I run. They are aged between 30-46ish.

I had many many similar comments on my test site and tons more when we went live with XF.. as a matter of fact, not a single member complained.. In all my years of Administrating forums the move to XF was the first that i havent recieved one single complaint.. And between the two forums i moved thats over 2000 active members.. quite impressive borderline unimaginable!!

Top Bottom