XF 2.2 sql syntax to remove avatar from users

lobsterpasties

I have downgraded some of my users and want to remove their avatars in bulk.
Can anyone tell me how the avatars work, as I can't find any avatar infor in the database (other than date, height etc)

I want an sql query to remove a specific users avatar.

Additionally, it's more than just SQL if you want to keep your installation "clean". SQL could update the flag that defines if a user has an avatar, but you would be left with the actual avatar in the filesystem if you did it that way.

Presumably they are removed from a specific user group when their subscription expires?

If so, that is the criterion you would search on.

Even with a query you would still have to do it manually so the end result is the same.
Sorry Paul I don't understand what this means?
I can query the group to find whether they should have avatars, but the bit I can't find is the link between the avatar and the user in the database.
If I know this I won't need to do it manually.

It's unclear what you're trying to do.

If you are going to be manaully running a query when members are downgraded then there's no difference to using the function in the ACP.

Are you developing an add-on?

If so, I can move this thread to a more relevant forum.

It's unclear what you're trying to do.

If you are going to be manaully running a query when members are downgraded then there's no difference to using the function in the ACP.

Are you developing an add-on?

If so, I can move this thread to a more relevant forum.

I have a few queries which I run on the db at certain times.
These are automated and don't require manual input.
I want to remove avatars and custom titles from people who are not paying members.
I can remove the custom titles easily and that is working very nicely every morning at about 1.00, I would like to add a query to remove the avatars.

I don't know how the avatar is connected to the user, I can't find an id - and that is all I need to know, so I can remove it.

Top Bottom